Friday, October 25, 2013

Call Of Duty: Ghosts

If I could be honest here, The Call of Duty franchise hasn't captivated me for a while. That being out there, I'm not going to be getting Ghosts. There's just nothing to special about a game when all I can think positively about it is how it's going to clear up the Grand Theft Auto servers.

There's just so many new guns, maps, perks, and designing of a little avatar I can take before I just get bored with it. But what makes it so different? Essentially all Super Mario games are the same. Just running through the levels to try to save a princess. Or you could even go further and say Tetris, Pacman, or Candy Crush are the most repetitive games out there. I understand that and believe me I'm actually a huge fan of the solo play in Call of Duty and am the biggest poster boy for nazi zombies there ever was. Zombie mode is the greatest thing in a Call of Duty game since the helicopter missions.

I think what killed Call of Duty for me was the expanding online play. Call of Duty 4 was so simple compared to how elaborate it became with javelins, care packages, and 25 kill streak rewards that are impossible to reach. At least for me. I just think the customization expanded so much I could barely follow it because as much as I enjoyed playing it, I haven't been a diehard fan since Call of Duty 4 and all that elaborate new stuff just turned me away.

-CS

No comments:

Post a Comment