Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Link Between Worlds

Well I've always wanted a Paper Zelda game and I guess this is as close as I'll ever get. I've researched nothing about his game other than what I've seen on commercials and I'm still stoked to by it and I'll tell you why.

Because every 3D Zelda game has been perfect. Yes, Im including SkyWard Sword, who even though, repeatedly had the gamer going back over and over to the same 3 places managed to make up for it with an awesome story, interactive characters, and a whole new way to attack using the WiiMote.
The innovations from the Legend Of Zelda series are what I'm most looking forward to, and why I'll always trust them when I buy a game.  There's always somethign new. Ocarina of Time was the first 3D Zelda game, Majoras Mask then had the mask system and transformations, Wind Waker had the talking boat and the great sea, and Skyward Sword gave us the look into how Hyrule became itself and introduced an incredible attack system. 

So although every Zelda game might have the same premise of rescue the princess or save the day, it's what has been introduced into the series time and time again and keeps it refreshing that makes me constantly buy the games.

-CS

No comments:

Post a Comment